TGD models are aimed at engineering customers, and have high requirements on parameters and quality (TGD and TGD05 can have 150lm/w), all of which are suitable, including TGD03 and 04 is a private model of the manufacturer, rarely on the market
TGD use Philips Luxeon 5050 Chip，which deliver high luminance from a single, multi-die package to enable cost-effective, single optic and directional fixture designs. LUXEON 5050 LEDs use an industry standard 5050 surface mount package with an extremely small, 4.6mm Light Emitting Surface (LES). LUXEON 5050 LEDs come in 70CRI, 80CRI, and 90CRI with a wide range of color temperatures. Hot-color targeting ensures that these LEDs are within their color target at application conditions of 85°C.
The main features of Luxeon 5050 Chip are as follow:
·Small 4.6mm LES (Light Emitting Surface) enables good optic design for great punch
·Enables highest efficacy system design by driving at low current
·Hot-color targeting ensures color is within ANSI bin at 85°C
·Binned within 3-step and 5-step MacAdam ellipse, ensuring color uniformity
·Compatible with low cost and high efficacy drivers
·Typical total included angle: 138°
·Typical viewing angle: 116°
·ESD sensitivity (ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001-2012): Class 2
Design of the radiator
LED lights radiator is a critical component of its shape volume cooling surface area should be designed to be just right, the radiator is too small, LED lights county operating temperature is too high, affecting the LED luminous efficiency and lifetime of the radiator is too large, the consumption of materials to increase product cost and weight of the product less competitive. Design appropriate LED lamps radiator is essential. Design of the radiator has the following components.
1) Confirm the cooling power of LED Lamps. The parameters are: metal thermal conductivity than the hot metal chip thermal heat sink thermal resistance ambient air thermal resistance, etc.
2) Determine the type of heat used (natural convection cooling heat pipe cooling winds and jet refrigeration cooling mode). From the cost is relatively low cost of natural convection, forced air cooling medium high heat pipe cooling, jet refrigeration highest cost.
3) Verify the LED lamps allow the maximum operating temperature (ambient temperature plus temperature rise permitted lamps).
4) Calculate the volume of the heat sink area, and determine the shape of the radiator.
5) The radiator with LED lights combined into a complete lighting and powered T for more than 8h at room temperature 39 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ environment temperature checks to see if the lamps meet the cooling requirements to test calculations are correct, does not satisfy the conditions of use as will have to recalculate and adjust parameters
6) The radiator to do with the lampshade waterproof and dustproof seal between the radiator lampshade to pad aging of the rubber pads or silicone rubber pad with stainless steel bolts do sealed waterproof and dustproof.
It also support motion sensor and photo control , which are optional for clients.
And you can also adjust the light to any angle as you need.